lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

This week I had to read a classmate Blog, and it's Camila’s Blog.
My first impression about it, was that it’s simple and nice to reed because of the colors and the order.
It has four posts about different things of her personal life, but I prefer two: Her Favorite Movie, and What does she do on her free time.
The first one describes the picture “The Constant Gardener”; I found fun the way she has got to that movie, because I think is not a coincidence how that special movies come to us; in this case because of her mom; this movie causes a big impression on her… after reed her post I really want to see that picture.
The second one describes her free time; I really identify with her way to escapes to the routine. The streets she describes, every time I can I walk through them, also the parks, because I study in the center of Santiago, and those places are near of my University.
The photos she uses in her Blog are nice, and the most amazing one it’s on her Favorite place of Chile post.
The last thing I have to said it's that I like the way Camila describes her life.
Good luck to you Camila!

1 comentario:

  1. your blog is very nice!!
    thanks for you comments
    good look!!!

    see you in class bye :)

    ResponderEliminar