lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Corrections on Camila’s Blog:
One of my favorite things I like to do is travel. Making journeys of Chile with a rucksack is something that I do every time I can, specially in vacations.

I don't really have a favorite place to escape from Santiasko, because I always try to go to a different location, but a place that I go two times and is near to Stgo is the National Reserve Rio Cipreses, near to Rancagua, up in the mountains.

In 2009 I went for first time, and made a real impression on me, because is a incredible big place, full of nature, rivers, birds and the mountais look so beautiful. My intention was to cover all the reserve, but that was impossible in 3 days, because the road was very long and the treking was so exhausting.

In the camping, we install the tent to sleep in the cold night near to the mountains, and after to the treking, we enjoy the landscape, the cold river and the sound of the birds and water.

And too the sky full of stars in the night, something impossible in Santiago.

Good luck to everyone of you

Bye!!!

One of my favorite things I like to do is travel. Making journeys of Chile with a rucksack is something that I do every time I can, especially on vacations.
I don't really have a favorite place to escape of Santiasko, because I always try to go to a different location, but a place I had visit in two opportunities and it’s near to Santiago is the National Reserve “Rio Cipreses”, near to Rancagua, up in the mountains.
In 2009 I went there by first time; It made a real impression on me, because it’s an incredible big place, full of nature, rivers, birds and the mountains look so beautiful. My intention was to cover all the reserve, but that was impossible to make it in 3 days, because the road was very long and the trekking was so exhausting.
In the camping, we installed the tent to sleep in the cold night near to the mountains, and at the next day, after the trekking, we enjoy the landscape, the cold river and the sound of the birds and water.
And also the sky full of stars in the night, something impossible to see in Santiago.
Good luck to everyone of you
Bye!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario