lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

About Hobbies


In the moment I can’t tell something in particular… in my free time I used to see movies on TV, play and watch videos on the internet, go out with my friends, to knit, etc…
Nevertheless, other years I have been taking classes of different types of dance.
When I was at school, I used to be part of the folklore group; later in high school, I became interested in Afro Dance. This is a hard kind of dance because you need a lot of control and, at the same time, relaxed movements… it’s really fun trying to learn it.
After that I started in classes of Flamenco; this is really a fun and passionate dance; also it’s hard, because you need control of your arms, legs, feet, expressions, and a lot of character too.
Then, when I was 20, I talked with a teacher in the dance school of the university, and I finally realized one of my deep dreams… Taking classes of Academic Technique or Classical Ballet; regretfully I could only practice this dance until last year because of the obligations of this year, however, I can truthfully say that just the opportunity of being able to do this was a reward for me.

1 comentario: