lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

My Favorite place to go out..


I really don't have a special place to go when i get tired of Santiago, but i do like to get out... and i don't matter what place. Nevertheless i do have my preferences... i like so much the beach especially when it's calm and with not many people, and i also like the south with the rain and the big green forests. I haven't the oportunity to know the north yet, but i don't like hot places so much ... so it doesn´t matter really.

In the week i usuall go for a walk with my sister's dog and i also go to the park to run, read or ride my bike... these thing relax me a lot.

so .. i think that i could like any place calm .

4 comentarios:

  1. like you, I like the south, the forest, the rivers, the mountains, volcanos, hills, lakes...

    but in santiago are (few) green places that are very confortable yet, don`t you think?

    I miss my old bike XD

    where do you go to run in the city?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the comfort of Santiago, because sometimes in some places you don`t find hot water for example.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You should know the north of Chile is very good and the beaches are very beautiful!!

    ResponderEliminar