lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

One of my Favorite's movies: "Tous les Matins du Monde"


Like teacher Simon says, it's hard to find just one film to choose between all... but one I can allaws say that it's one of my favorites, it's "Tous les Matins du Monde" from the director Alain Corneau, made in 1991.
This film i'ts about Marin Marais, an important violist of the cort of Luis XIV; he reminds the hard years or learning with the Mr. of Saint Colombe. This man didn't writes nothing that he compossed, at the way that was used in that time, and had a particular form to theach: for him the music was in everithing.
The first time I saw it, I was with some friends in the house of my friend's boyfriend, when I was 15 years old, a warm day of fall, like today.
The reasons why i like it?
The performance, the plot, the photograph, the colors... the way so real when the music stop to be a job; when the search of the sence and feelins it's the aim.... you can realise how much i like this picture!
I think this movie showme one of the things that we can´t show to anyone about the sence of play music, because it's something you only can feel.
It's a slow, emotional and beautifull picture.

4 comentarios:

  1. jajaja, I suposse something like this coming from you. Honestly I don´t know the movie, more honestly I hate everything that sound like french. But if you like it, must be a fine film.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had never heard of this movie, but your description is very interesting, some day I will see!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oHHHHH!!!!
    Beautiful movie!! although I have not seen full xD
    Kiss
    See you soon
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi. Some of my favourite movies are French. From your description this sounds like it has the same sort of magic as Jean de Florette. Have you seen it?

    ResponderEliminar