lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

I'm not really interested on world's cup, but I do understand the passion people have for it.
I think I'll see just the games of my own country, because for me will be a lost of time to see all the others games, but not because I don't care about the world's cup but because I' ve never understood really the football game. Every time some one have explained to me the rules I understand them at first but I forgot them inmediatly... maybe I need to see more football games.

2 comentarios:

  1. Congratulaciones!! te escribiría en Inglés, pero me da una lata enorme ir a buscar el diccionario para terminar hablando como indio... (ese típico indio de las películas indias que se supone que es muy sabio, pero se comunica como un idiota). Te felicito, tu nivel de inglés es muy bueno y están interesantes tus textos. Sobre el fútbol... habría que preguntarle a un pulpo.
    Un beso, Felipe

    ResponderEliminar